Sales and Experience Manager Flagship Retail - New York New York United States
Warner Bros. is continuing to expand and evolve the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts with the opening of Flagship Wizarding World stores, in key cities globally. These stores will bring to life the magic of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts for all Fans and Super Fans of the franchise. Flagship Retail will deliver incredible product, service and environments in spaces that truly celebrate the Wizarding World!
We are seeking a Sales and Experience Manager for the Flagship Retail NY location. This position will provide leadership for the New York Flagship Wizarding World store by maximizing customer and fan engagement in an awe inspiring, best in class retail environment. One of the main responsibilities for this role will be to oversee multiple segments of the business while inspiring and leading a team of brand specialists. Additional responsibilities include:
- Directly manage Retail service teams and oversee service levels in external Virtual Reality and Food & Beverage (F&B) operations. Lead and motivate service teams in order to achieve highest possible levels of fan satisfaction and sales.
- Manage planners, rotas and schedules to ensure all service areas are properly staffed and delivering exception service.
- Supporting in daily briefings to keep all members of the team fully aware of all activity within the service strategy.
- Support retail recruitment and manage performance and development of the team.
- Provide effective after sales service, ensuring ongoing customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Monitor all Health & Safety (H&S) policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment for staff and visitors.
- To take responsibility for own personal development through one-on-one coaching from line manager.
- Work with GM Retail and B+M teams to develop new products and strategies to continue to enhance overall fan satisfaction.
- Manage and maintain social media reviews and feedback, in conjunction with PR teams.
- Work with GM and IT teams to drive sales via mobile point of sale (POS).
- Monitor the marketplace though regular comp shops to keep on top of competitor service led activities.
- Monitor stock levels held in stores and retail areas, identify potential out-of-stock issues, and communicate back to line manager, partners and colleagues.
- Ensure the store is maintained to the highest standard.
- Ensure our sales targets are achieved by fully maximizing all service opportunities.
- Optimize service provided by team and self, leading by example, to increase customer conversion and average spend.
- Monitor and review results and effectiveness of service strategies and evolve processes accordingly.
- Support with development of new income streams, business opportunities and projects connected with commercial and retail operations.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent qualification with extensive vocational experience).
- 5+ years of senior service led management experience in a similar retail environment.
- Experience of having worked in an environment where high emphasis is placed on service, product presentation and commercial management.
- Examples of highest levels of service implemented in previous roles.
- Exceptional problem solving and decision making across all areas on a daily basis.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across various functions and time zones.
- Occasional need for international travel.
- Because of the adaptive nature of this role flexibility is required to suit the needs of the business.
More information on this Job
Category: Jobs : Retail Jobs
Turner Broadcasting is poised to lead and succeed in an increasingly more engaged, more connected media environment.
Our programming business is aligned within four key divisions -- Domestic Entertainment; Animation, Young Adults & Kids; News; and International. We target audiences with content that is compelling, specific and relevant.
Sales and Experience Manager Flagship Retail - New York New York United States - Return to Search Results
Manager Content Programming Soccer - Bleacher Report - New York New York United States
Social Producer Bleacher Report - New York New York United States
Director of Product Management Commerce - CNN Digital - New York New York United States
Product Test Engineer
Hot Job Engine Cadet for Bulk Carrier with salary 640 USD at EPSILON MARITIME SERVICES LTD
Hot Job MANAGER Chartering at M International Group
Hot Job Nurse for Passenger Vessel at CSM UA
Hot Job Lookout for bright and ambitious sailors at Orient Ship Management
eBusiness Marketing Manager
Coupons: Australia l India l UK l NZ l USA
Real Estate: India