Senior Designer - Burbank California United StatesThe Job
Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP), a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, extends the Studio’s powerful portfolio of entertainment brands and franchises into the lives of fans around the world. WBCP partners with best-in-class licensees globally on an award-winning range of toys, fashion, home décor, and publishing inspired by franchises and properties such as DC, Looney Tunes and Harry Potter.
The division’s successful global themed entertainment business includes groundbreaking experiences such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi. With innovative global licensing and merchandising programs, retail initiatives, promotional partnerships and themed experiences, WBCP is one of the leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the world.
To be successful at WBCP, you must have a willingness to model our values and behaviors, champion diversity and inclusion, leverage data and insights to maximize the legacy of our deep brands and franchises while maintaining a commitment to fostering best-in-class talent.
Warner Bros. Consumer Products Inc. seeks a Senior Designer for the Creative/PD & BA department. This senior designer will help support Global Themed Entertainment product development business which includes apparel, accessories, stationery, gifts, home, and packaged foods; and will review product submissions for these categories. Must be able to execute and multi-task design assignments, projects and responsibilities. Be able to create graphics, typography, research trends, and present ideas well.
- Responsible for concept development for business segments listed above. Translate and extend Warner Bros. story telling into design, graphic and product.
- Interprets current trends/innovations and translate them into good product design.
- Creates graphic designs and trend boards
- Able to provide creative feedback, utilizing style guides and packaging guides provided by creative team
- Understands elements of product design, print and pattern development, color, and typography.
- Follows best practices implemented and shared across all areas.
- Manages and owns projects which includes but not limited to, communication and update with licensees, give design feedback, review product submissions and samples, and lead creative calls.
- Able to follow implemented processes, communicate and partner with all internal teams, ie. BA, franchise, legal, category, etc.., to ensure proper feedback is communicated to licensees.
- Works closely with product managers to produce fresh, compelling designs that meet the business needs / strategies.
- Follows best practices, implemented and shared across all areas
- Understands technical aspects of construction of products and components in regard to design and development
- BA, BFA or 2 years Technical College in a design discipline preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in product design, graphic design, or fashion / accessories/ home design.
- Advanced skills working with Illustrator and Photoshop, and InDesign a must
- Ability to clearly communicate and present vision and ideas
- Embrace other technology and apps utilized by team for product development
- Team player and problem solver (Adapt quickly and nimble)
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Must be a self-starter with a tenacious attitude and a strong work ethic
- Knowledge/awareness of competitive businesses
- Additional computer skills, Word, Excel and Power Point/Keynote
- Licensing business model experience is a plus
- Illustration skills a plus
More information on this Job
Category: Jobs : Retail Jobs
Turner Broadcasting is poised to lead and succeed in an increasingly more engaged, more connected media environment.
Our programming business is aligned within four key divisions -- Domestic Entertainment; Animation, Young Adults & Kids; News; and International. We target audiences with content that is compelling, specific and relevant.
Senior Designer - Burbank California United States - Return to Search Results
Temporary Analyst Coordinator - Atlanta Georgia United States
Visual Editor - Digital CNN - New York New York United States
Associate Writer CNN Features - Atlanta Georgia United States
Section Editor CNN Features - Atlanta Georgia United States
Director Product Management - CNN Digital - New York New York United States
Marketing Coordinator- Sports - Atlanta Georgia United States
Investigator Employee Relations - Burbank California United States
Sales Planner - Los Angeles California United States
Manager Content Data Science - HBO Max - Burbank California United States
USA-OR-Wilsonville Software QATest Engineer GUI testing TclTk - SISW - MG 207581
Coupons: Australia l India l UK l NZ l USA
Real Estate: India