Director Product Management - CNN Digital - New York New York United StatesOur Story
We are CNN. THE WORLD’S MOST ESSENTIAL AND ENGAGING SOURCE OF DIGITAL NEWS. We are in the midst of rapid transformation and need you to help us find the next generation of innovators, makers, and dreamers who will lead and drive our growth. We aim to make the world a better, more connected place. Join us!
As the Director, Product Management for Core News you will lead the portfolio growth of new and existing digital news products, including web and mobile app products. As Director, Product Management you will grow and build high-performing product management talent and teams and lead strategies on Core News products. You will build products and product teams to explore the next generation of digital news products for current and future users. You will lead a dedicated cross-functional organization composed of product, engineers, and designers with additional support from content and design strategists, revenue, research and other experts. Youll be an internal and external leader of CNN Digital product management - people, teams, strategy, products and process.
- Lead a team of CNN Digital Product Managers responsible for creating industry leading digital products.
- Establish product goals and KPIs that support the larger CNN Worldwide goals.
- Lead and ensure clear communication of timelines, resource allocation, dependencies, product performance with all key stakeholders and partners which include design, strategic planning, sales, technology, etc.
- Identify and mitigate risks, resolve conflicts, blockers and work across teams to ensure quality.
- Build and lead a high-performing, cross-functional leadership team that guides and supports product plans and progress.
- Keep abreast of trends, business and technology developments within product domain and make recommendations for the product roadmap.
- Manage and report on development progress, product and portfolio performance at an executive level.
- Manage the financial aspects of product portfolio which includes budgeting, forecasting, capital requests, etc.
- Lead and manage the execution of a Statement of Work with external vendors for the delivery of products within portfolio.
- Lead product planning and roadmap execution throughout the product development and delivery lifecycle.
- Lead and manage an agile product development process.
- Articulate product ideas or features through story-boarding.
- Manage a team in gathering, prioritizing and documenting product requirements which can include the creation of concept documents and product requirement documents or discrete agile stories.
- Demonstrated experience to manage multiple simultaneous initiatives to successful completion.
- Demonstrated experience leveraging product management best practices to uncover and validate new product opportunities and translating those insights into long-term product success.
- Demonstrated experience managing and mentoring product managers, and influencing peers and senior leadership, to build high-performing cross-functional teams that attract and retain top talent and achieve desired outcomes.
- Proven track record using data-driven discovery techniques that identify, iterate and select best ideas quickly and at scale.
- 8+ years of experience building consumer-facing, multi-platform, multi-media digital products, preferably with user discovery or personalization features that leverage machine learning.
- 3+ years experience managing product managers
- BA/BS in business, computer engineering or a related technical field preferred; MBA or MS preferred.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
More information on this Job
Category: Jobs : IT Jobs
Turner Broadcasting is poised to lead and succeed in an increasingly more engaged, more connected media environment.
Our programming business is aligned within four key divisions -- Domestic Entertainment; Animation, Young Adults & Kids; News; and International. We target audiences with content that is compelling, specific and relevant.
Director Product Management - CNN Digital - New York New York United States - Return to Search Results
Marketing Coordinator- Sports - Atlanta Georgia United States
Investigator Employee Relations - Burbank California United States
Sales Planner - Los Angeles California United States
Manager Content Data Science - HBO Max - Burbank California United States
USA-OR-Wilsonville Software QATest Engineer GUI testing TclTk - SISW - MG 207581
Preventative Maint Tech - San Jose - CA - San Jose
Preventative Maint Tech - Fairfield - CA - Fairfield
Facilities Maintenance Technician - NH - Epping
Lead Electrical Instrumentation Engineer
Coupons: Australia l India l UK l NZ l USA
Real Estate: India