Media Buyer - Fixed-term Contract - Paris le-de-France Region France
Warner Bros. Entertainement France
Localisation : Neuilly sur Seine - France
Data & Media team aims at increasing the speed at which you can build and adjust the marketing mix to deliver more customer value and make more money. Recent contextual and media challenges (COVID-19 pandemic, legal authorization to buy classic TV for cinema…) offer new opportunities to adapt, diversify and improve Warner Bros. media buying strategies. You are passionate about media and its always-on evolving ecosystem? Come and “entertain the world" with us at Warner Bros. France!
Within the data & media unit of the marketing team, you will help the media manager optimize Warner Bros multimillions euro spend on paid advertising, as well as fuel creativity and learnings through that media investment.
- Provide clear media input to help product managers take key decisions for their campaigns:
- Support the media manager (punctual negotiation, proposals analysis, etc.) for the following business units – theatrical releases, video games, WB films video releases & long tail video
- The quick growth of our local production activity will require a special focus from the candidate
- Ensure follow up, budget report & direct input (if needed) in support of digital agency for the other business units – TV broadcast, franchise/consumer product, video releases (fiction & partners’ films)
- Challenge offline and online media agencies for the best execution & innovation
- Audit media investment to optimize media buying:
- Track and report offline and online spend more effectively: per business unit, per platform/partner, per lever, per format, per targeting, per media buying conditions, etc.
- Help define objectives and make sure the roadmap targets are reached with priority ad networks (Metrobus, TF1, etc.) and digital giants (Google, Facebook, Amazon, Snapchat, Tik Tok, etc.)
- Other operational duties
- Ensure excellence and timeliness of briefing & planning for each of our release
- Proactively identify new publishers, new products that could be added in our considerations and strategic thinking
- Master’s degree in business or any other related field
- At least 2 years of experience within an advertiser, agency or ad network
- Pragmatic and rigorous
- Team Player, diplomatic & excellent interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of offline and online levers
- Experience in managing an advertising tool would be highly beneficial (Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, Amazon Ads…)
- Fluent in English
- Sensitive to entertainment (films, fictions, games)
More information on this Job
Category: Jobs : Sales Jobs
Turner Broadcasting is poised to lead and succeed in an increasingly more engaged, more connected media environment.
Our programming business is aligned within four key divisions -- Domestic Entertainment; Animation, Young Adults & Kids; News; and International. We target audiences with content that is compelling, specific and relevant.
Media Buyer - Fixed-term Contract - Paris le-de-France Region France - Return to Search Results
Senior Production Manager - London England United Kingdom
Social Producer Bleacher Report - New York New York United States
Production Manager supplemental - New York New York United States
Video Editor Bleacher Report - New York New York United States
Producer - Kirkland Washington United States
Advanced Designer - Kirkland Washington United States
Program Edit - Buenos Aires Buenos Aires FD Argentina
USA Presales Solution Consultant III - SISW PLM - 229355
USA-NC-Charlotte Presales Solution Consultant III - SISW PLM - 229355
USA-CA-Fremont Presales Solution Consultant III - SISW PLM - 229355
Coupons: Australia l India l UK l NZ l USA
Real Estate: India